AQUA STAND UP®
Created in 2011, AQUA STAND UP® is the 1st Paddle Board Workout Program designed for swimming pools and open waters. Safe, accessible to everyone (no experience is needed), fun and effective, AQUA STAND UP® is set in 4 Formats in order to bring more diversity and attract different demographics:
- AQUA STAND UP® FITNESS
- AQUA STAND UP® YOGA
- AQUA STAND UP® KIDS
- AQUA STAND UP® CIRCUIT TRAINING
AQUA STAND UP® is also available for your HOME TRAINING in your private swimming pool. Keep in mind that you will need 2 BALLASTS per board (ask us for for details). Feel free to reach out here if you have any additional questions!
WE ARE SOCIAL: Feel free to visit
AQUA STAND UP® has been featured in many articles in the Press and TV reports. One of the famous articles was published in LA TIMES. Check this out here!
AQUA STAND UP® is a turn key solution program for a successful set up in your Facility. Here is the detail:
Our AQUA STAND UP® boards are inflatable which is very convenient for the following reasons:
- easy to inflate (less than 2 minutes)
- easy to use
- safe (soft material in case of fall)
- easy to store (against the wall for a better promotion of the program)
- easy to maintain
- easy to deflate (30 seconds)
- easy to fold
- easy to transport with
- very resistant
- versatile (use your AQUA STAND UP® boards for outdoor activities)
Including the following accessories:
- adjustable paddle
- sets of adjustable straps for an easy set up in your swimming pool
- NEW! set of resistance tubes
- high pressure pump double speed for an easy inflation
- repair kit (just in case 😁)
- removable central fin
- transport strap
- 2 year warranty
- FREE DELIVERY IN THE USA FOR A MINIMUM OF 5 BOARDS
CHECK OUR INFLATABLE BOARD HERE.
You are not sure how many AQUA STAND UP® boards could fit in your swimming pool 🤔 Send us the dimensions of your pool and we will do the rest 👉 HERE.
Open water solution:
AQUA STAND UP® board can be also used on open waters. Check this out:
AQUA STAND UP® is also designed for open waters. Our AQUA STAND UP® platform will be a great way to secure 8 or 10 AQUA STAND UP® boards together.
The AQUA STAND UP® platform is inflatable and easy to set up (comes with adjustable straps to secure the AQUA STAND UP® boards around the platform).
Need additional information? Feel free to get in touch with us.
2) AQUA STAND UP® LICENSING:
Because we want your classes to be successful in your Facility, we set up AQUA STAND UP® routines renewed every 3 months for an easy integration! Your instructors won't have to create anything! EVERYTHING IS ALREADY DONE! They will be able to watch videos, download scripts and music through our portal! EASY TO LEARN & TIME SAVING!
AQUA STAND UP® LICENSING is for 1 year, renewable every year and includes the following:
- ONLINE TRAINING COURSE for 3 of your Instructors (additional cost per extra Instructor)
- 2 video assessments for your Instructors in order to guarantee the quality of classes
- Online access to ALL choreographies during 1 year with videos, instructional scripts & playlists for the 4 versions (AQUA STAND UP® FITNESS, YOGA, KIDS & CIRCUIT TRAINING)
- Online workshop every quarter (January, April, July, October)
- Logos, videos and pictures for social medias
- Banner and brochures (pdf version)
- unlimited support (WhatsApp Group to stay in touch with your Instructors, email, phone, video chat)
DETAIL OF THE TRAINING COURSE: Training course is a very important part in the AQUA STAND UP® program. Your staff need to understand the whole process in order to run successful classes to your members. They will learn how to conduct an AQUA STAND UP® respecting all the safety requirements.
Here is the detail of the Training Course:
- equipment (inflation, deflation, maintenance)
- set up in your swimming pool respecting safety distances
- safety is our first concern
- learning the 10 steps for a better members' experience
- Master Class (45 minutes)
- exercises analytic (exercises, physical benefits and modifications)
- learning how to read an AQUA STAND UP® script
- learning how to move with the music (rhythm is key)
- learning 1 track of the current AQUA STAND UP® Edition
- teaching the selected track to the group
- feedback from the TRAINER highlighting strengths and weaknesses in order to provide the best AQUA STAND UP® experience to your members
At the end of the Training Course, instructors will reply to a QUIZ and have to score at least 25 out of 30 questions. Then, instructors will need to send a video of them teaching 1 track of the current AQUA STAND UP® Edition. They will receive a video assessment in order to improve their skills. They will receive their AQUA STAND UP® Certification through email.
Once instructors are certified, they don't have to pay anything else to renew their certification.