HEALTHY AVOCADO 🥑 EGG 🥚 SALAD & SALMON SANDWICH 🥪
Time: 20 minutes
An open-faced egg salad sandwich with wild Nova salmon and cucumber slices – under 300 calories, protein packed, and loaded with good fats.
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs
- 2 large hard boiled egg whites, discard the rest
- 1/2 2 oz medium hass avocado, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp caper brine, optional
- 1/2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives or dill
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
pinch freshly ground pepper
- 12 thin slices cucumber
- 4 slices 4 oz Wild Nova salmon
- 4 slices whole grain sliced bread, toasted
1 - Combine the egg yolks with the avocado, light mayo, mustard, brine from capers if using, chives, salt and pepper. Mash with a fork.
2 - Chop the egg whites and add to yolks; adjust salt and pepper as needed.
3 - To assemble, place 1 oz lox on each slice of bread, top with cucumber and divide egg salad between toasts.
#stayactive #stayheathy #stayhome #staysafe #hometraining #balanceyourworkout